Qualifications & Training (Assessed Courses):
Sabbir Ahmed is a qualified Systemic and Family Psychotherapist.
- MA in Psychotherapy (Middlesex University)
- Clinical Diploma in Family and Systemic/Family Psychotherapy (St. George’s Hospital)
- Post Graduate Cert. Emotional wellbeing in children and families (Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust)
- Post Graduate Cert. in CBT based IAPT Supervision (Kings College, University of London)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)-[Association of Psychological Therapy]
- BA (Hons) in Education (Canterbury Christchurch University)
Qualification certificates are available to view on request.